WE CARE CLAIMS MANAGEMENT INC who works with ALL MY SONS MOVING (nationwide)is giving me a very hard time about reimbursement for damage done to a beautiful antique mirror and my door and door jam during a move.They re attached this mirror in such a way that it fell and shattered and broke part of the wood frame.

The van was driving away when this happened after I initialed the insurance waiver.However, no where in the waiver does it recuse them from d

this kind of damage

Some one called me I have tried to return the call 4 times, kept on hold for 20 minutes each time

Had an Experience with We Care Claims Management Inc?

Comments

yea i cant get my claim either they now dont even answer

Nashville, Tennessee, United States #614928

They did the same thing to me.Broke about $8,000 worth of stuff and that is being kind about it.

They ruined my piano, broke the screen on my IMAC, broke my big screen tv, my dresser and mirror, a bunch of picture frames, a lamp and a box of expensive kitchen dishes and glassware. Oh yeah... and they were four hours late and I didn't even know about the insurance *** until they were done and I initialed it at almost MIDNIGHT because I wanted to go to bed! They offered me $530!!!!

AND I still havent seen it yet...this was in August of 2012!

to They ***k! Wichita, Kansas, United States #655616

They did almosth the Exact same to us!!We moved the last week of August 2012, damaged just over $8000 worth of our stuff (Also being kind about that estimation).

They were hours late and finally the office got back to me stating that we didnt need 2 days and they would pack, load and move everything the following day; and understood we needed to leave by 1pm. The next day they were 3 hours late, didnt finish packing until almost 8 pm and were rude, unprofessional and unprepared! They had no TV boxes. garment boxes, not enough furniture padding, no tools and not even markers to label our boxes.

The claim is a joke they told us they'd settle for $603, which we havent seen and no one will return any of our calls.What a joke!!!

IN 2008 ALL MY SONS MOVING IN NASHVILLE TN CAME TO MOVE A $3200.00 DESK I BOUGHT TO MY BONUS ROOM USSTAIRS OVER THE GARAGE, THEY DAMAGED MY MY DOOR AND DOOR JAMS COMING INTO MY HOUSE, THEY DAMAGED MY WALLS AND CELINGS AND PUT 4 SEPERATE HOLES IN THEM.I CALLED WE CARE CLAIM SERVICE AND THEY TOLD ME THAT THEY WERE NOT GOING TO PAY FOR ANY THING.

AND I HAVE BEEN FITTING WITH THEM SINCE 2008 AND STILL HAVE NOT GOT ANYTHING FOR MY DAMGES.ALL MY SONS MOVING AND WE CARE CLAIM SERVICE REALLY SUCKS.

I have damage to all of my furniture in my house 12,000 worth.I have tried to contact the company but noone will talk to me.

I will not go away until I get my 2800.00 in moving fees returned. There is no way to even fix all my furniture, but I want my moving expenses returned.

Seems like it would just be easier to refund my money that let me be unhappy and tell people not to use their company.DO NOT USE ALL MY SONS NASHVILLE, TN

Julie I only moved 2 miles and I have a 3000SF house full of damaged furniture. I cannot get anyone to return my calls at All My Sons and I am not going to go through the ridiculous claim form. How did the lawyer thing go I am about ready to turn to that.

They also damaged so many things in our move of only 10 miles, it took months to find it all.

Half way through the move they didn't come back to complete it, and made we waste an entire day off from work waiting for them.

They also packed liquor, live ammunition and batteries together in the same box, even after I told them many times not to touch or move any of those things. It is against the law for them to move liquor or ammunition. The ammo and batteries were touching each other! Could have exploded!

I think the entire crew was stoned. They were, simply put, morons who didn't even know how to put tape in a tape dispenser for making boxes. I kid you not. I had to show them how to put packing tape into a packing tape dispenser.

My movers damaged my nice oak furniture, tore my couch etc.Lots of careless damage.

Not good.

I'm not sure if it is a corporate stall or the local company blowing me off..bad news.

These people damaged over $7000 of my furniture and electronics. I paid alot of money for them to wrap and pack all my mahogany furniture, and I have alot of it. Their so called claims company is bogus and I have contacted the BBB and am getting a lawyer to sue for compensation.